The healthcare system has and is evolving in a rapid pace around the globe since the existence of software solutions like Telemedicine applications. A massive thanks to the developers and the owner of the idea behind it.
Need to contact a developer? Visit here
Honestly, for a reasonable amount of time, I personally faced the problem of standing in a long queue whenever I visited doctors in a Hospital. Many may have faced the same issue. Like, how you would expect the patient herself/himself to wait for never ending long hours, when he is too sick even to wait. And to book the next follow up appointment, it takes like forever.
By the time you can revisit the doctor, the result would be either your health issues would get worse or you will get cured by your own immune system without even needing to consult doctor. Its’s funny but at the same time it is frustrating and a sad reality. But as I said earlier, the health care system is transforming and when I say transforming, I mean the convenience of medical checkup appointment through virtual assistance and interaction with doctors through a mobile telehealth app right from the comfort zone of your home by just a tap at your phone screen.
Patients can book appointments, choose doctors relevant to their ailments, discuss symptoms through a chat process or audio call and can even get diagnosed though a video call. Yes, it’s that easy now for both doctors and patients. Yay!!
What is a telemedicine app?
By now you may have quite a good grasp over the basics of telemedicine app. To be more specific it is basically just software application related to healthcare where patients can access their preferred choice of doctors and interact with them.
Patients as well as doctors can avail the benefits provided by the app including whatever processes involved right from appointment scheduling, health checkup, disease diagnosis, medication support to medical status report which is 100% online. Anyone can use this app from anywhere in the world and possible to consult with a doctor within a few minutes of time.
How much does it cost to develop a Doctor on Demand app like Practo?
To develop a Healthcare app like Practo one needs to consider several aspects. These are described below:
- Platform choice: The developing price greatly varies depending on which platform you want to deploy whether android or iOS devices.
- Number of features: The cost will depend on the number of features you would want to include like option for making an appointment, audio call, video call, chat process, profiles, feedback and comments etc. The more features you include the more cost.
- Complexity of features: The more advance features you would incorporate the more cost. The advance features include push alerts, geo-locations, appointment history, booking calendars, sharing options, payment options etc.
- Time: Time is one of the most crucial elements to consider while deciding the cost. Time taken for developing one feature may vary from developing another feature depending on the complexity.
- User Interface Design: UI design goal is to make it as simple as possible to use for the users. But, to attain these easy-to-use interfaces, the backbend work may be complex which may result to higher cost.
Considering all the above-mentioned points it would take around $15,000- $60,000 USD.
Latest features (benefits in disguise) offered by Omninos Solutions for developing Practo clone app:
- User Profile: It displays user data like address, gender, email, phone number, age, location etc.
- Doctor profile: Profiles of doctor is really essential for users to know their credentials. Doctors can update information like experience, education, specialization etc.
- Admin Panel dashboards: Admin can regulate and manage patient and doctors’ profiles when needed.
- Appointment booking: Patients can schedule the appointment according to the doctors’ availability.
- Video Consultation: Patients can receive consultations and elaborate their ailments though two-way video communication.
- History: Patients and users can check their old and latest appointments with the doctors and access anytime.
- Payment option: Patients can pay to the doctors instantly through many payment gateways and check their wallet as well.
- Health articles: Users can read health articles and get motivation and can follow the health care instructions.
- Some of the advanced features include laboratory and pharmacy integration
Are you also willing to change the traditional healthcare system and bring easy and effective solutions for people around the world? If so, get customizable, user friendly design and 100 % data security Telemedicine app developed by Omninos Solutions. You can get free expert consultations, portfolio of various designs. Omninos Solutions offer the most affordable high quality healthcare app with no hidden charges. You can make the most out of the expert developers here.
For Further details contact us on +91 98552 84348 +91 81469 07164
Email us on: email@example.com
Omninos Technologies SCO 37 Sector 118, TDI City, SAS Nagar, Punjab 160055