Instagram Clone App: The first choice for social media app development startups
Instagram has seen a massive sprint in social media presence right from its launch in October 2010 heaping to over 1 billion+ active users monthly and 500+ million active users daily.
Instagram originally created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger and owned by Facebook in 2012 was just a photography app where users can upload photos, comment and like. Since then it has accumulated tons of trendy updates right from basic posting photos and videos to your Insta feed and stories and direct messaging, to more intriguing features like IGTV for longer videos, Instagram reels for about 30 secs videos, live video streaming, filters, hashtags, location tagging, push notifications, public and private profiles etc. It's like, once you discover a new feature and gets habituated to it, Instagram launches another.
As you can see, it is a very dynamic platform but, nevertheless it is one of the most sought e-commerce platform for small, medium and large business owners, brands, influencers and bloggers since recent times.
Do you have any social media startup ideas in your mind? Then, definitely Instagram clone app is the right choice for you.
Here’s 5 whys:
- There are over 25 million+ businesses on Instagram.
- 130 million users discover new products every month.
- $20 billion dollar was generated in ad revenue in 2019.
- Almost 60% US marketers prefer Instagram for product campaign or conversion through influencers.
- Higher conversion rate of about 4.5% was estimated to be on Instagram.
High defining features that you can include in your Instagram clone app:
- After logging in to the account with email or through other social media like Facebook, users can always discover new people, follow and connect with them. There is also flexibility to unfollow people as per their choice.
- Users can send direct messages to people and share photos and videos privately. Send instant audio by recording. Not to mention users can spice up the conversation with catchy stickers and gif.
- Users can interact with the world in real-time by going live, add title to it so that people know what it's about. Various exciting filters are also available that users can pick to make their live video more fun.
- Users can upload stories directly from their gallery or can click instant photos adding filters like boomerang, superzoom, layout etc. and send it to selective friends or everyone. As uploaded stories disappears automatically after 24 hrs., it can be archived to retain the memories and live in that moment again every time they come back to visit it.
- Reel was the best alternative to Tiktok when it was banned in India. Users can make a short video of about 15-30 secs, add music of their choice and can also enhance the video with mind boggling screen filters. Reel is one of the best feature in Instagram to entertain the mass with creative skills within a short span of secs.
- And then there’s IGTV for sharing longer videos. Search bar in IGTV allows users to search for any IGTV creators from array of their interested niche.
- Shopping has become more convenient with Instagram Shop category where people can check the products they like with just a click at the visually displayed pictures or videos and redirect the prospective customers on the sellers original website and can order the product from there.
- Users can check their activity and can access knowledge about who liked and commented on their post, who mentioned or tagged them. It also shows how much average time users on Instagram or can also set a daily reminder once users have reached the time they have set for themselves.
- One of the integral part of Instagram clone is the edit option where users can edit their profile according to what they are going to represent themselves. If they want more reach and engagement they can switch to professional account any time.
- QR Code Scanner of Instagram clone is an amazing tool which allows one user to scan the code of another user which redirects the scanners to the former’s profile or page. Using this feature can't be ignored if the users want to boost their follower count as it is very handy to use and attention grabbing.
- Setting push notification is a great way to be alerted by the notifications that users have chosen or otherwise can also mute it.
- Users have option to make their account private if they want to be seen only by their followers and another attractive feature is users can switch to light mode or dark mode theme according to their preference.
If you are an entrepreneur, and intent to have digital presence (because why not ,in this information era where every sort of things is available at the touch of a screen), it definitely commands digital presence for any startup ideas or businesses. If you are highly inspired and baffled by Instagram’s concept of photo sharing and connecting with people, developing an application like Instagram might have crossed your mind. But Application development is not an easy task. It takes humongous efforts and resources.
Here’s where Omninos Solutions, the finest app development company in India and USA comes to your rescue. Dedicated team will ensure top quality delivery with consistent support throughout the process as well as give priority to your requirements and preferences and customize accordingly.