Create a Stunning eCommerce Website
The Most Important Ecommerce Features Include:
- Content management capabilities
- Promotion and discount code tools
- An easy-to-use checkout
- Search engine optimized code and layout
- Reporting tools
- An integrated blog or articles section
- Email marketing integration
- Multiple payment options (Credit card, PayPal, PO, Terms, etc.)
- The ability to scale up with your platform
When it comes to eCommerce websites, it’s all about functionality, features, and design.
But what features are really most important for your success and which platforms can help you achieve your goals?
as well as include a full list of standard eCommerce features for all online stores and shopping cart .The success of many websites is determined by not only the products offered and how well the website is marketed, but also by the features the website offer both the customer and the website owner. As a business owner, it is important that you have the tools to manage your website and that the administrative features fit with your business processes. For example, if you offer payment terms to your customer, you’ll need to be sure the platform you’re using gives you the ability to set a credit limit for a customer. Before diving into an eCommerce project, think carefully about the features needed, or you’ll be regretting it later!
Different e-commerce websites
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and consumers.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies.
Companies face unique challenges online with their B2B eCommerce websites. Often there may be a need to display different pricing to different customers, allow a client to purchase with specific term limits, buy with PO and other unique functionality. Starting with a standard eCommerce platform doesn’t always work. At OuterBox, we’re experienced in helping B2B companies take their product online and grow their business through an online catalog and powerful eCommerce website. We also offer specialized B2B SEO service that target new customers each day. Since 2004 we’ve worked with hundreds of companies who needed a professional website, eCommerce solution and search marketing plan. With a complete in-house team, we offer dedicated support to make your project needs a reality.
- Reach Your Customers On Desktop & MobileWhether your customers are in the field or at their desk, they’ll have a great user experience on any device.
- Lightning Fast User ExperienceUsing the latest website technology, our B2B platform is built to load your content, products, and categories quicker than ever!
- Ecommerce & Catalog Capabilities In OneYou’ll have full eCommerce capabilities along with the option to put products in “catalog” mode, meaning a customer can request a quote.
- Advanced Product ConfigurationsFrom simple parts to customizable products, you can easily set up items in a wide array of configurations.
- Easily Manage Your ContentThrough your website administration, you’ll be able to easily manage products, categories, content, promotions and more.